Tuesday, September 21, 2010

la nueva

Anyone who knows me at all, or at least has met me once, knows that I have a little thing for Mexico. I love the culture, the people, the food, todo. But, I'm branching out. Next semester, I'm going to Quito, Ecuador, for a semester to study at la Universidad San Francisco de Quito. If I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little worried. I know it's going to be very different than my experiences in Mexico, and I already love Mexico so much. But at the same time, I'm so excited. I mean, THIS is where I'll be. Who wouldn't be excited? I can't wait to be immersed in Spanish again, and I can't wait to meet people there. It seems like a long way off, but let's be real. September's already almost over. This semester has flown by so far, and it seems like I'll be in Quito before I know it. 

I'm not too witty myself, so I'll share with anyone who actually reads this someone who has actually made me laugh out loud this week. Glozell. She's hilarious, enough said. And she's going to be at UNC-W next week! These are a couple of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment