Monday, April 18, 2011

take me back

Back (sadly) from another weekend in Canoa! We headed out on Wednesday night and got back early this morning (except for some that left Saturday night). It was an amazing weekend filled with surfing, dancing, and lots of sun. We stayed at the same place as last time, of course, so we got to hang out with all the friends we made last time, and we met even more people this time around. Some of the highlights...

1. Surfing
I tried surfing again! Still didn't make it on my feet, but I made it to my knees, so I'm on my way to being an expert. My goal for next time is to ride an entire wave on my feet.

Our friends Fabian & Cesar surfing

2. The sunsets
The sunsets on West Coast beaches are incredible because they happen over the water. Pictures don't do it justice...


3. Secret playas
There are a couple of playas that are hidden behind cliffs that we explored over the weekend...

I want to live in this house

4. A great group of people
Alice Ann's friend Elizabeth from Virginia was visiting, and she helped make up a really great group of friends this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. May I just say out loud, you ARE THE CUTEST! love following your blog. already sad that you have to leave. and I'm not even YOU! haha. miss you, love you, what about our skype date?

    ReplyDelete