Sunday, May 1, 2011

little mr. turtle

Remember back in January, when my parents gave me the best birthday present I could have asked for? If not, here's a refresher:



I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity Mom and Dad gave me to go to the Galápagos. I wanted to bring them with me, but that was obviously a stretch. So, I brought the little turtle they gave me along on the trip. He had a great time, but I hope that one day my parents are able to experience all that he & I did in person!

At Volcán Sierra Negra
Riding on the boat
With a pelican
Sunset on the beach
With a fellow turtle
On the beach at Tortuga Bay
Flying home



Thanks Mom & Dad for an amazing experience! I can't thank you enough, and I love you more than you know!

1 comment:

  1. We are SO happy that you had the opportunity to experience Ecuador this semester, including what looks like an amazing trip to the Galapagos. We love you, Colleen, and are looking forward to your stepping foot on U.S. soil once again!

    ReplyDelete