Saturday, May 21, 2011

new adventures

Well, it's been almost a week since I left Quito, and I sure am missing it a lot. But I'm determined to have a fabulous summer, regardless of how much I miss Ecuador. So, on to new adventures!

I'm currently writing from Mexico City, where I'm visiting my good friend Walter. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm going with my friend Jake to the communities where we spent time last summer. I'm excited to see my host family in Tamaula and hopefully ride horses with Maria Santos! Next weekend, we are meeting back up with Walter to spend a few days in Guanajuato City, one of my favorite cities in the world. Then, I'm heading up to Monterrey to seé my good friend Samuel, who I haven't seen in 2 years!

Back home on June 5. Back to Chapel Hill on June 6. Let the summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment