Sunday, January 2, 2011

closer & closer

I feel like I'm at the point where I can now count down in hours. So, 42 HOURS!

I am (surprisingly) almost completely packed! I of course have random little things to get together, but I'm usually at this point the night before a trip, not a full 2 nights before. It's a great feeling.

I'm sure I'm behind on this, but a new band that I'm loving right now: Mumford & Sons. I love their sound, their lyrics, everything. I was really curious, though, if the members of the band were Christian. Some of their songs had hints of something written by believers, so I googled them. This is what Marcus Mumford said in an article by Guardian:
 "I think faith is something beautiful, and something real, and something universal, or it can be. We all have our separate views on religion, but I think faith is something to be celebrated. I have my own personal views, they're still real to me, and I want to write about them."
I just love this line from "White Blank Page" -- "Lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life."
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment