Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ya llegué!

I finally arrived in Quito, and I already am in love with it. After a long afternoon/evening of traveling, we finally landed at the airport and it was almost midnight by the time we got through customs. Guillermo (my host dad) pìcked me up at the airport, and we took a taxi to their house.

Number one sign that this is the perfect family for me -- their Christmas tree is still up and lit in their window. Perfect.

Guillermo and his wife Lorena oriented me to my room and bathroom. I´ve got my own room, complete with a bed, bookshelves, closet with drawers, desk, and my own bathroom! I can already tell that they are going to be awesome people to live with!

I get to sleep in tomorrow and then start exploring this beautiful city!

No comments:

Post a Comment