Monday, January 3, 2011

WOW

Countdown: 13 hours.

Despite a few stressful moments, my last day in the U.S.A. (for a while) was pretty enjoyable. I worked out at the gym (for the first time...in a very long time). I ate a wonderful lunch from Chick-fil-a, one restaurant that I really just think would be better off if it went global. Finally, I ended the day at Angus Barn with my parents and my sister to celebrate my 21st birthday a few weeks early. It was delicious and fun and everything I could wish for in a 21st birthday celebration.

Seeing as my suitcase is already about to crush the scale, I'm not sure that I have anything else to pack. But I'm not sure that I'll actually be able to sleep at all tonight, so I better go find something to do! The Lonely Planet guidebook to Ecuador & the Galápagos Islands is looking like a good read...

No comments:

Post a Comment